Our dark fine flavour cocoa chocolates are naturally vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free. They are based 100 percent on purely natural ingredients and are free of additives, such as soy lecithin. In general, chocolate and diabetes are not contradictory. So if you keep an eye on the fat and calorie content and limit yourself to small amounts, you can also occasionally eat a piece of »normal« cake or chocolate. Above all, it is important that people with diabetes pay attention to an overall balanced diet so that the body gets all the important nutrients.
Articles in this section
- Do you use fine flavour cocoa for all your products?
- How many ingredients are really in the fine flavour cocoa chocolate?
- Where can I find the nutrition table and allergen labeling for Rausch chocolate?
- Are Rausch chocolates vegan, lactose- and gluten-free and suitable for diabetics?
- Where can I learn more about chocolate and fine flavour cocoa?
- Do your chocolates have a Fairtrade seal?